Jumlah Pengunjung Setakat Ini

Isnin, 20 April 2009

Being Reviewed by Lonia Village & 88DB.com

uh..i am so happy today even tho i couldn't open my eyes anymore..oh ngantuknyer..but i realize after having a sip of hot Ahmad Tea London (English Breakfast Tea)--minum malam pon boley kan??, i kinna feel fresh again..but it last just for a few minutes only;0 hihihi..i guess that's da sign for me to go to bed now..but before that, i just wanna share some good news..i mean good news to me & hopefully to all of u too..yerlah teww!!

While i was busy doing my work today..i just receive a call from someone..erm, forgot his name but he seem chinese man who is trying hard to speak malay with me..sampai kadang2 aku pon xdapat tangkap aper yang dia cakap..hihihi..ok, continue..actually this is my second time i've got this call from this number so xderlah aku terkejut sangat bila dapat call dari dia;0 he was from www.88db.com which is one of da service web portal in Malaysia..First time he called me to ask for my permission to promote my sale's blog & guess what guys..of courselah aku bagi..free2 lagi tu..& of course he is doing all the cut & paste work to promote my blog in it..akak goyang kaki jer tuuuu..so akak pon bukerlah portal tu..carik punyer carik..ai manerlah blog haku nie??punyerlah banyak sampai naik juling mate ni so i just give up..malas nak layan dah..until i've got this call today from them to promote their Priority Listing Programme..i just pay RM50/month (which i thot quite expensive) but da benefits that i get are;

1. Gives your business a powerful advantage over competitors as ur ads remains on top
2. Draws more traffic to your ad views leading to more inquiries & sales--yah, hopefully=)
3. Increases your brand awareness as ur ads will be highlighted in yellow--can't imagine how?

Herm..such a nice offers but i still think that da price is quite expensive..kalo confirm orang beli sampai ratus2 xper..so i'm still in dilemma wether to accept it or not..guys, korang rasa macamana??Please give me an advise..i know there are many of you who have been my silent readers nowadays, so why not uols just give ur precious point in matter to help me dear;)

Then, tonite..just receive email from Ainol Suhada, owner of Lonia Village saying that my sale's blog has been reviewed by LV..don't get me wrong, bukan LV--Louis Vuitton ya..hahahaha..so guys, feel free to drop at this site & this site & not forget this site to find more about Mari Kelih..bak kater orang tue2..tak kenal, make xcinte yer;) but yet, still have many cool website that i still can't join due to time factor..bukanlah sebok sangat but aku ni ibarat budak yang baru nak belajar berjalan so slow..slow..hihihihi..

Finally i have revealed my blogs to all my colleagues..i bet some of them have open it..so guys, please don't give a bad impressions on me..i'm just a normal human being who wanna success in everything that i do..some of you may say i am too show off with my achievements & some will say it's ok or maybe some of you doesn't really care bout it as long as i'm not say something bad on them..herm, xkisahlah korang rasa aku macamana..yang penting, i'm happy with it..happy with my life rite now..syukur Alhamdulillah..hopefully more great things to come in the future..

Uh, one more things, actually someday i hope i can write fully in English becoz;
- i wanna improve my writing skills--u can see on my writing rite now..really bad maa
- i can see that sometimes, my visitors are from another country (see through nuffnang analytics column) so i hope that they also can understand & know me better..hihih..yerlah teww..
- i love to write in English but can't help itlah..like i said above.."my English is really bad maaa"..

Guess have to stop here..my eyes can't be open no mre..till then..sweet dreams=)

Tiada ulasan:

Iklan Dibawakan Oleh Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About this blog

Segala isi kandungan di dalam blog ini adalah luahan hati tuan empunya blog sahaja, tiada kaitan dengan mereka yang masih hidup mahupun yang sudah tiada di muka bumi ini..Bahasa yang digunakan adalah sedikit rojak kerana tuan empunya blog hanya mampu mendapat Credit 4 untuk Bahasa Melayu & Credit 3 untuk Bahasa Inggeris pada SPM tahun 1999. Jadi, bimbingan ibubapa adalah diperlukan bagi menafsirkan bahasa rojak yang digunakan;)

Segala bahan, gambar & segala kandungan blog ini adalah kepunyaan peribadi tuan empunya blog (melainkan dinyatakan sumbernya) untuk tatapan generasi akan datang tuan empunya blog nanti. Setiap bahan, gambar & segala kandungan yang ingin diguna pakai, haruslah memberi kredit kepada Zailabinimdae's blog atau diletakkan link blog ini.

Di bawah AKTA 588, AKTA Komunikasi & Multimedia 1998, seseorang individu boleh didakwa sekiranya anda berniat untuk menganiaya, mengugut atau mengganggu mana-mana orang atau mana-mana nombor atau alamat elektronik. Jadi, hormatilah coretan rasa tuan empunya blog agar kita semua dirahmati & berada di bawah lindungan ALLAH selalu^_^